Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life Without Limits


Life Without Limits is the amazing story of an amazing man born without arms or legs.  Nick Vujicic, tells the story of how he overcame his disability to not only live a fulfilling life, but share that life through his motivational speaking.  Nick shares how his physical disabilities and emotional battles and the love and support of his parents and family have brought him the strength to share his main message, which is finding your life's purpose no matter what odds face you.

Nick shares how his faith in God is his main source of strength and when he found his sense of purpose he found the confidence to build a productive life without limits.

This book was an absolute joy to read. I LOVED the stories of Nick's relationship of love with his family and his dedication to God and what that has meant to bringing his story to the world. Throughout the book Nick shares personal stories of his lowest points, where he thought of ending his life, to joking around with his cousins and pulling pranks on unsuspecting plane passengers as he climbs in the baggage compartment. Nick has wonderful stories of miracles happening in front of him and shares those with us as he describes his travels around the world.


I felt his pain, I laughed at his humor and his practical jokes and I am in awe of his spirit.  What a bright light Nick Vujicic is in this world.  I feel so lucky to have read this book and feel a little richer for having read this treasure.

5 out 5 stars for this book!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kara! I'm a new follower :)

    I've heard of Nick Vujicic and find him truly inspiring, but I had no idea he had a book out. Think I'll go put it on my list of must-reads! Thanks for writing this! :D

    Sophie ~ life-between.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete